As Featured In:
Download Sha’s book “How to Make Your Dreams Come True” for FREE!.
Sha Nacino is the President and CEO of Write Conversations Publishing and Consultancy. She is also the Director of Innovations and Integrative Strategies of Institute for Integrality, Inc.
Sha is the founder of the Philippines HR Newsletter, a bi-monthly newsletter that aims to inspire and take care of the HR professionals in the Philippines.
Sha is on her way to becoming a Jack Canfield certified trainer on Success Principles.
Sha is an author of 11 books and a book writing coach. She regularly writes for Bo Sanchez’s TrulyRichClub newsletter articles where in she interviews two entrepreneurs each month.
As a speaker and trainer, Sha has inspired over 100,000 people in the Philippines, Malaysia, HongKong, Dubai, and Spain. Sha served as a speaker/trainer to companies and organisations such as HSBC Philippines, Bayantel, Mercedez Benz, Ayala Land, Metrobank, BPI, Sunlife, Philam Life, DSWD, DOLE, Bureau of Immigration, Office of the President of the Philippines, University of the Philippines, and many more!
Sha has been featured in MoneySense magazine, Kerygma Magazine, ANC on the Money, GNN, ABS-CBN, GMA, TV5, SunStar Radio in HongKong, and iMoney.ph.
Sha graduated as Dean’s Medalist with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Business Economics at University of the Philippines, Diliman.
Invite Sha to speak in your company or event today!
For book orders, email email@example.com
What people say about sha nacino
“Sha Nacino is a refreshing fountain of wisdom for young people thirsty for guidance. Her books are blessing the world. You need to read Sha’s books to save yourself from growing old and poor at the same time.” Bo Sanchez
“I share Sha’s passion in helping people realise that (a) what the world needs are not necessarily insights from “money experts”, but instead amazing stories of Juan and Maria who have learned and moreso applied money lessons in their life, and (b) that such learnings about money are, as she states in her book, “a continuing education with no graduation”. So let’s keep on learning! Edric Mendoza
Sha looks at change as an exciting journey to be traveled, not to be avoided. The measure of true wealth is value – not money, which is the whole point of this easy-to-read and downright practical book. Being rich is only meaningful if it means doing it for the right reason and doing it the right way. The best way is to be rich as a nation where no Filipino is left behind to remain poor. Tony Meloto
“Sha Nacino is an important voice of the Millenial Generation. She doesn’t talk down to her readers like an all-knowing guru but shares her hard-earned lessons from her own struggles and foibles. Young professionals will definitely relate to her and learn how to change their own relationship with money.” Heinz Bulos
“It is rare to meet individuals who have the skill and talent to express their experiences in a very enlightening and encouraging manner and I am truly impressed with Sha’s new book that shares her success in dealing with personal financial struggles. It should serve as a guide for all young men and women who are looking for a voice within their generation to relate to and may her commitment and dedication to achieving financial wellness be an inspiration for our youth.” Edward Lee
I totally love Sha’s Money&Me book coming from the author’s personal journey and absolutely recommend it to anyone who wants a happy/relationship with money- it is indeed a blessing to all! Congratulations! Dean Pax Lapid
DOWNLOAD SHA’S BOOK
Enter your name and email address
SEE SHA IN ACTION
Most Requested Talk Topics
- Money & Me: Manage Your Money. Make Your Dreams a Reality
- Mission Happiness: Keys to a Happy, Inspired, and Meaingful Life
- Winning Attiture for Real Success and Happiness
- Productivity Hacks: How to Get More Work Done…Faster, Better!
- How to Write and Publish a Book
- How to be an Effective and an Engaging Speaker
- How to Make Your Passion Your Profession
- How to Make Your Dreams Come True
Partial List of Happy and Highly Satisfied Clients
- HSBC Philippines
- Philam Life
- Ayala Land
- Mercedez Benz
- Office of the President of the Philippines
- Bureau of Immigration
- Department of Labor and Employment
- Toastmasters International District 75 Convention 2015
- Bo Sanchez’s Wealth Summit
- Philippine Association of Realtors Boards (PAREB)
- Junior Chamber International (JCI)
- National Book Development Board
- South Luzon Events Managers and Suppliers Association
- Truly Wealthy Realty
- Ecclesiastes Training and Development Services
- In Him Business Consultancy
- University of the Philippines, Los Banos
- University of the East
- Far Eastern University
- Batangas State University
- Bulacan State University
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
- AMA Computer College
- Asia Pacific Collegee
- Junior People Management of the Philippines (JPMAP)
- Lyceum of the Philippines
- Asian School of Hospitality Arts
- Infant Jesus Academy, Aklan
- Our Lady of Fatima University
- Technological Institute of the Philippines
- MAPUA Institute of Technology